We produce the auto-attendants, voicemail greetings, IVR voice prompts and on-hold messages you often hear when you call into a company's office. Whether there is already a system on the premises or if using one of the many online VoIPs or a virtual PBX, we ceate the phone recordings that clients can input into their office systems or upload into their clous account.
It's good to greet your customers with a professionally recorded greeting
- Pre-recorded messages can sound uniform and consistant by using the same voice throughout the menus.
- Greetings often enhance the image of a company as they sound polished.
- They're clear (no noises in the background) and concise.
- On-hold messages (customized information or advertising with music while callers are holdinh), are an opportunity to share a lot of information about what your company does with callers. These messages can provide answers to frequently asked questions or go into more detail about features, options, benefits, etc., more so than you can with a 30 second radio commercial. Plus it's a chance to promote your company or organization, products and services, suggest solutions and create a get to know us better environement. New specials, sales or product upgrades, new store hours, etc., anything goes as far as what you to include information-wise that a caller to hear.
- Music On-Hold is a way to give callers something pleasant to listen to as they wait for someone to pick up. It's the more affordable alternative to the fully customized on-hold messages and they come with a variety of "Thanks for calling messages".
We routinely record greetings and voice prompts for the online VOIP and virtual PBX services. We create recordings customers can upload into their accounts for: Ring Central, Nextiva, 8x8, Grasshopper and more. And we provide the same services with phone systems such as Vonage, Mitel, AT&T, Cisco, etc..
Small business after hours voicemail script:
You've reached (company name). We are currently closed. Our business hours are Monday through Friday, 9am to 5pm, Central time. Please leave your name, number and a brief message and an agent will return your call on the next business day.
Auto-attendant script (medical or health care):
Hello and thank you for calling (company name) Medical, home health care suppliers of medical equipment. Please choose from the following options. For sales, press 1. For shipping, press 2. For support, press 3. For insurance and billing questions, press 4. To hear these options again, press 9.
Short voicemail greeting script:
Thank you for calling (company name). We’re sorry that no one is available to answer your call right now. Please leave your name, phone number, and a message so that we can call you back as soon as possible.
Informational Call Transfer script:
We've extended our Summer hours. Starting June 15th we'll open at 6am and close at 6pm Monday through Friday. Please hold while we connect your call.
Professionally produced voice prompts and phone recordings.
|Writing Tips for Scripts||What is an Auto-Attendant||Home|
|How to creat effective voice prompts|
|Voice Talent Casting Tips For Explainer Videos|
|Choosing a Telecom System|
|Best Practises for Personal Voicemail||