There are good reasons to greet your customers with a voice that sounds professional
- Pre-recorded messages can sound uniform and consistant by using the same voice throughout the menus.
- Greetings often enhance the image of a company as they sound polished.
- They're clear (no noises in the background) and concise.
- On-hold messages (customized information and advertising with music while callers wait on the line), are an opportunity to share information with callers in a one-on-one environment. This is a great way to provide answers to frequently asked questions. Plus it's a chance to promote your company or organization, products and services, suggest solutions and create a get to know us better environement. New specials, sales or product upgrades, new store hours, etc., anything goes as far as what you can include information-wise for a caller to hear.
- Music On-Hold is a way to give callers something pleasant to listen to as they wait for someone to pick up. It's the more affordable alternative to the fully customized on-hold messages and they come with a variety of "Thanks for calling messages".
Send us your script. We'll quote for services and answer questions.
We routinely record greetings and voice prompts for nearly all of the online VOIP and virtual PBX services. We create recordings for: Ring Central, Nextiva, Vonage, Mitel, 8x8 and more. We produce the audio files that can be uploaded into user accounts for these services.
After hours voicemail script:
You've reached (company name). We are currently closed. Our business hours are Monday through Friday, 9am to 5pm, Pacific time. Please leave your name, number and a brief message and an agent will return your call on the next business day.
Auto-attendant script (medical):
Hello and thank you for calling (company name) Medical, home health care suppliers of medical equipment. Please choose from the following options. For sales, press 1. For shipping, press 2. For support, press 3. For insurance and billing questions, press 4. To hear these options again, press 9.
Short voicemail greeting script:
Thank you for calling (company name). We’re sorry that no one is available to answer your call right now. Please leave your name, phone number, and a message so that we can call you back as soon as possible.
Professionally produced voice prompts and phone recordings.
|Who's listening to radio?|
|How to creat effective voice prompts|
|Voice Talent Casting Tips For Explainer Videos|