Radio Advertising Facts and Figures
· More than 600 million radios are being used in the U.S.
· An average U.S. household has 5.6 radio receivers
· Every week radio reaches 96% of people 12 and over
· People 12 and over listen to the radio more than 3.2 hours daily
· There are over 13,500 registered radio stations in the U.S.
Why Radio is So Effective
· Radio is a mobile medium
· It Delivers a captive audience
· Specific demographics are highly targetable
· 73% of Adults listen in their cars daily
· And radio is a great source of news information for listeners
The average daily time spent with each medium of entertainment for persons 12+ from Monday through Friday 6 AM to 6 PM are:
· 44% listening to the radio
· 41% watching TV
· 10% reading newspapers
· 5% reading magazines
Audio Wharf creates great radio advertisements and commercials. We can voice, produce and get your message to the radio stations you are advertising on. Call or email for more details. We also produce narrations and voice overs for busineses from on-hold messages, auto-attendants and voicemail messages to narration for multimedia projects, training and e-Learning, trade shows and more.